Books on Rev

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Jun 3 09:52:01 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,
On Tuesday, Jun 3, 2003, at 05:37 Europe/Vienna, Mark Brownell wrote:

> In regards to any takers on my MTML Study Tool e-Book technology
---
I have DL and started it, but got a decryption error hanging in a
loop... (OSX 10.2.6) Seems a shockwave issue.
Thats a "classical" problem of downloading and permanent
actual(isation) of Plug Ins, which must be done by the (very often
inexperienced) user. Thats why I would like to see a integration in the
engine(or swf file) of Flash, which have 99% of the user as you say on
your page. (Pls see the last postings about the player...)
But I m very interested what is the advantage of your reader against
Acrobat, especially the new 6 version with QT and WMP support...?
(Ps: As I saw yesterday the ROBO tools also (like Quarbons Viewlet
before) changed to the swf format...)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539