Books on Rev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 2 15:28:01 EDT 2003

Alan Golub wrote:

First, fabulous post.  Thanks for taking the time to describe your
experience with vertical-market books.

> I'm hard at work on The Revolution Journal, an online magazine about Rev and
> its user community.

Way cool!   Please keep us posted -- if you give me a little advance notice
I can feature it in RevNet (new cntent tools are making it easier for me to
keep it fresh).

> And that, I guess, is my point. There's some quality stuff coming out, both
> from Rev, and from the user community. We need to pay attention to each of
> these small steps and catalogue the successes so that one day soon they can
> be used as the collective springboard for larger, greater works.

With your mag, Dan's book, Ken's tip archive, Geoff's wiki, RevNet, and a
good many Web sites, it seems we have quite a collection of useful stuff
coming together....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation