Nine to Five Reports

Till Bandi tbandi at swissonline.ch
Sun Jun 1 11:11:01 EDT 2003

> I got little to no feedback on it

at least I tried to give feedback - but I think I never got an answer -
I was delightet and hoped that you would finish the report generator.
It would probably not do everything the Nine to Five package did (does)
but you can script a lot outside, so this would not hurt to much. For
me the Beta did not work, I think it was the page setup with A4, but
the potential was evident!

Couldn't you get the project - as is - running with Revolution 2? ....
and then let us
> have the ultimate cross platform report generator in Rev
later?

Till