Scrolling Background Problems in 2.0

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 01:26:01 EDT 2003

--- Michael Robinson <mikkimi at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I'm having a odd problem with 2.0, when I open a
> project I started in
> 1.1.1. When the stack window opens, it's the
> scrolling background's
> left edge  "snaps" to the center of the stack window
> and resizes
> itself. So you are looking at a window with nothing
> from the center
> left, and the scrolling background, has been resized
> and occupies the
> right half of the window.
>
> The project works great under 1.1.1.
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Try removing all geometry settings for the group and
setting them again. If the problem persists, try
removing the cREVGeneral[revUniqueID] custom property
and use the message box to execute
  revCacheGeometry
  revUpdateGeometry
Let us know if that still doesn't cut it.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====