'Spreadsheet' Woes...

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 16:31:01 EDT 2003

>>I'm looking for commands such as On EnterCell, On CloseCell, On ExitCell to
initiate calculations on other cells

Tables are a mysterious beast in Rev. There is a lot of power there but you
are on your own to figure out how to engage it. Fortunately, this list is a
salvation !  I suggest you download the archive and search for my email address.
Jan and Sarah answered a number of questions that I posed which were similar
to yours and they were very helpful!

My latest project which is a replacement for our Excel timecard is posted at
     http://www.christophercomputers.com/rev/

Feel free to contact me off list. Good luck.