Dragging a line between points

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Thu Jul 31 16:02:00 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I've been fiddling with this all afternoon...and I have to be missing
something obvious.  How do I click on one button (representing a "Pin"
on a connector) and have a straight line follow the mouse until I click
on another "pin"?  The visual effect would be to connect 2 points
together electrically.  After the second click...a small graphic (of the
first Pin) would appear next to the second pin and the line should
disappear...it's usefullness ended.  The user would then just continue
thru all the pins until all connections were made.

This seems simple, and I thought I had done this with HC yrs ago, but
can't find the stack.

Thanks in adavnce for any light you can shed on this!

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn