Bring a window to front

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Thu Jul 31 14:52:01 EDT 2003

actually with my Windows DLL (if it happens to work for you
;-) you do script which windows you want floating or not..
just pass the windowID and it's a global-floating window..

someone should be able to do something similiar on the
mac-side of things as it's a built-in feature in RB (there
may already be a HyperCard XCMD to do such a thing)..

-Sean

----- Original Message Follows -----