documentation misspelling

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jul 31 14:49:03 EDT 2003

Alex Rice wrote:

>> I'd love to report using the "bugzilla" page but when I search to see
>> if the bug was already reported, all I get is a very strange looking
>> html page - downloaded to my desktop! - telling me to "please stand
>> by". I'm using OSX 10.2.6 and Safari. Must I use IE?
>
> Not Safari, not IE. Must use Mozilla/Netscape!! It's unbelievable but
> true. RR folks: how about updating the bugzilla page saying Mozilla is
> required to use the site?

How about Apple actually using the Mozilla code base as they claim to so we
don't have these issues?  ;)

What exactly are they doing to Mozilla that's causing so many problems with
so many otherwise well-tested sites (it breaks my Web-based banking as
well)?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation