database bug in 2.0.2

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 13:59:33 EDT 2003

I'm having a problem and am just wondering if anyone
else is experiencing anything similar.  I have a
Valentina database that is storing some media content
stored in BLOB fields (pictures, sounds, animations,
etc.).  I am using the revDatabaseColumnNamed function
to retrieve this data and save it to a tempory binary
file.  Anyway, all this works perfectly in version
2.0.1 of Rev.  When I updated to 2.0.2, suddenly this
function stopped working, but only on files that
contain audio data.  The pictures can still be
retrieved just fine.  Like I said, the same exact code
runs perfectly in 2.0.1.  So something changed between
the two versions.

Does anyone have any ideas, or should I just go ahead
and report it as a bug?

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally