documentation misspelling

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Jul 31 12:34:01 EDT 2003

I'd love to report using the "bugzilla" page but when I search to see
if the bug was already reported, all I get is a very strange looking
html page - downloaded to my desktop! - telling me to "please stand
by". I'm using OSX 10.2.6 and Safari. Must I use IE?

In any case, here's the bug:

Misspelling in Transcript Dictionary "repeatCount" entry, as follows:

"If you set the repeatCount of an animated GIF image to zero while it
is playing, it stops repeatsing immediately."

Obviously, "repeatsing" is incorrect.

May all future bugs be this insignificant.

Barry