Fix to distribution builder available

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jul 31 11:28:32 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 06:49 AM, Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:

> Thanks a lot for that, i m not familiar with that, but I ll have a
> look at it.
>
> Finally why I have bought rev and not MC some years ago... - the
> easier UI it was... - was it that..?

Wolfgang,

Here is a video I created that shows what you need to do.  I have found
that version 2.0.1 of Rev does not correctly write the plst with your
information.  So I edit it myself.  I then save the file for later use
with later builds of my app.  I have one for each app.

I hope this helps some.

http://www.canelasoftware.com/mcmirror.html

The video link is at the bottom of that page.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com