links in htmlText

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 12:44:37 EDT 2003

I'm having a problem with the link textStyle in a
block of htmlText.  I've got several words in a field
that have the textStyle set to link.  The words appear
underlined as they should, but they do not appear with
the correct linkColor.  The link colors of my stack
are set to empty, so my links should just use the
default colors, but this is not happening.  They just
appear as black, underlined text.  Can anyone think of
a reason for this?  I suppose I could set the colors
of the words myself, but I'd rather not have to do a
lot of extra coding.

Thanks,
Chris

=====