Update available for license.rev

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Wed Jul 30 11:33:00 EDT 2003

Dear good folks,

We have posted an update to the license stack for Revolution, since a few
people are having trouble with the new codes. If you are having problems
registering 2.0.2, go to the updates directory

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/downloads/distributions/2.0/updates/

 and download the appropriate license.rev file. Unzip it, rename it, and
replace your existing license.rev file with it, to be found in the
Revolution folder, on the top level directory.

We have also updated the distribution builder fix, to account for a small
remaining problem on the Windows platform. If you are still affected by a
size issue on Windows you may want to go and download this latest fix,

My warm regards to you all,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>