duplicating substacks

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Wed Jul 30 09:24:01 EDT 2003

Hi there!

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 11:56  PM, Stephen Messimer wrote:

> Using the Application Browser, is there a way to duplicate a substack
> in place?  I know I can remove the substack in question duplicate it
> and then make both of them substacks again. I'm just wondering if
> there is a faster way to do this.  :-)

Some of the more experienced users can probably give you an even faster
way to do this, but I can tell you how to do it in 2 steps instead of 3:

1) CLONE the substack - simply type "clone stack xxxxx"  in the
messageBox. This will create a copy of the substack, as a main stack.

2) Select the new cloned stack, and using the Inspector, set its 'main
stack' to the appropriate main stack you had in mind (or set its
'mainStack' property using the messageBox again).

I hope this helps!

Regards,

--
Igor de Oliveira Couto