OenoLog Software

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jul 30 08:20:01 EDT 2003

Dear Ms.Merkison,

I apologize for your problems accessing oenolog.com.  It's a long
story beginning last April when I attempted to renew the domain with
a new registry and encountered problems that were not solved before
the domain expired the end of last month.

The website is being moved to www.oenolog.net.  It should be
available this time next week.  I can notify you when oenolog.net is
operational, or I can mail you a demo CD (for Macintosh) if you
prefer to send me a postal address.

FYI, there will be a new version of OenoLog release sometime around
the ene of the year.  That version will run on Windows, Linux, & Unix
as well as Mac OS 9 & 10.  It will also integrate with Simple
Solution's IT Works business software, thus providing full winery
management capabilities in addition to OenoLog's wine production
tracking.
--

Rob Cozens, President & CFO
Smart Tools, Incorporated