2.0.2 now available

Donald Watson hyperdon at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 30 08:09:00 EDT 2003

Actually, I think most of us on this list have no idea what we have
been "migrated to". RR's web site still displays the message:

"Information about renewal terms, updates, and pricing will be
available here shortly."

IMO, posting information about the "new license" categories for new
users prior to informing current customers of their change in status
and pricing is inexcusable.

Regards,
Don