Limited number of DB records returned with 2.02

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 29 21:24:01 EDT 2003

I have actually had problems with garbage characters getting added to the results returned from a Valentina DB in 2.0 and 2.0.1.  It seems to happen with fields defined as type Text and the garbage characters only show up on occasion.  They are just plopped onto the end of the text from the field.  I have also had problems with fields of type Text becoming corrupted when doing Updates to a Valentina DB.  I have filed a bug report but have not heard anything back yet.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com

On 7/29/03 Chris Sheffield wrote