Limited number of DB records returned with 2.02

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 21:09:01 EDT 2003

I think other database functions are not working
correctly either.  I've been working with Valentina
for several months now and not had any problems.  When
I updated to 2.0.2, suddenly the
revDatabaseColumnNamed function is not working.  It
just returns garbage.  I have verified that the data
is in fact in my database by accessing it from 2.0.1.
Still works perfectly.  I'd be curious as to whether
or not others are experiencing similar problems.

Chris Sheffield

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally