Step over still not fixed in 2.02

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Jul 29 13:45:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 12:03  PM, Jim Hurley wrote:

> I must say I am very disappointed that the Step Over feature of the
> debugger has not been fixed in 2.02
>
> For me, the debugger is not usable until that is corrected. It was the
> only *serious* problem I had with 2.01.

Jim, I've been using the Step Over function of the debugger quite a
lot, in v2.0.1. The debugger is definitely usable for me. Not without
it's quirks, but usable. Must be something particular about your script
if it's not usable at all for you.

I remember seeing a post something about a recursive handler or
something. I don't see anything in bugzilla from you. Have you filed a
bugzilla report on this? Attach a stack or script that the debugger
fails on as well.

Hope this helps,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com