multiple buttons selected

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Tue Jul 29 09:00:00 EDT 2003

> I suspect they're grouped somehow, but I can't find where to ungroup
> them.

I was wrong about that, I guess. This morning when I went back to the
stack, everything was fine.

What I did to get the problem was to use shift-click to select multiple
buttons, which I then aligned. Normally I would then click anywhere off
the selected buttons to deselect them. That didn't work, so I tried the
Deselect from the menu. That didn't work, so I went to another card and
back. That seemed to work as the handles were no longer visible, but
clicking on one of the buttons selected them all. I went to another
card and double-clicked on a button there, and the 'multiple button'
inspector appeared, adding the new button to the selected list.

I emailed the list and went to bed. After a good nights sleep, both I
and the stack seem to be fine.

But what happened?  I can't duplicate it this morning.  This is in the
new Studio version 2.02

Peace,    John