multiple buttons selected

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Jul 29 01:40:00 EDT 2003

>I suspect they're grouped somehow, but I can't find where to ungroup them.

Two tremendous resources that I depend on are the Transcript Dictionary
and the Google search of the List archives.

The List archive can be searched at:

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

The list archive has tons of script examples, advice, & suggestions.

The Transcript Dictionary is a little closer to home and can be found by
clicking the Documentation btn in the menubar.

Open the Transcript Dictionary, type in whatever you think might relate to what
you are trying to accomplish...in this case you suspect "group".
Group will come
up, select it from the fld. When you have your desired word, also
check the btn which
is named "See Also". There you will find the word "ungroup".

ungroup
if "group" is in the selectedObjects then ungroup

I wish I had a great memory like so many seem to have on this list but I
seem to be destined to remain a stumbler & bumbler...without the two tools
described above I would get nothing done.

My four brain cells which are in charge of remembering things are
*very* grateful
for all the work which was put into the Transcript Dictionary.
Grazzi hafna, hafna Jeanne!

atb

sims