(no subject)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 08:07:00 EDT 2003

--- Nitin wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am loading controls on  window at run time. Now if
> I want to change the control order of the controls
> run-time. Is there any solution
> Any Help would be appreciated
>
> ~Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Check out the entry for the 'layer' property in the
Transcript Dictionary.
For example :
  set the layer of fld "Foobar" to 1
  -- will send field "Foobar" all the way to the back

If you need to relayer controls that are grouped, make
sure you also read the entry for the
'relayerGroupedControls' global property.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====