Copying an image from a stack

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Jul 27 13:05:43 EDT 2003

Hi Graham,

>> You can always "put img xxx into url"bin if its really a gif ;-)
> Well, I'd just like it to go on the clipboard by point-and-click
> action, like other stuff I do in the IDE. Not possible?

I am not sure but i think since a gif file is a multi-layer thing, only
the first frame would make it to
the clipboard, if at all...

I may be wrong, but that's the way the clipboard works... Only one
piece at a time...

>> Yeah, ImageReady gifs are going well with MC/RR.
>> Be sure to uncheck "optimize" or "optimized", RR could choke on that
>> feature... ;-)
>
> How? On my copy of ImageReady (version 2.0) there is only one flavour
> of animated GIF -
> the optimized one. If you don't use 'Save Optimized' then the file
> gets written in Photoshop format...

Sorry for the confusion.
I mixed this up with OTHER GIF creator apps.

They tend to create "optimized" gif images that will not play
satisfyingly in MC/RR...
(Holes in the animation etc...)

ImageReady is OK ;-)

> Graham