Newbie - MainStack Question

Brian K. Maher plsntbreez at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 13:36:00 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

Thanks to you (and everyone else) who responded.

Since my app will have a single .rev file (i.e. all
windows will be substacks) I have decided to use the
main stack as a place to put generic handlers and
keep it hidden at runtime.  I am going to put widgets
(not sure what ones yet) on the main stack with a text
label indicating what kind of scripts are behind each
widget.  I will then add the scripts of each of those
widgets to the search path (I forget the exact term
right now).

Thanks, Brian