Newbie - MainStack Question

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jul 26 09:56:01 EDT 2003

>>I have noticed that handlers in the main stack (i.e. in the Stack
>>script) are automatically seen by all sub stacks.
>>
>>For example, an openStack handler in the main stack will be invoked
>>when a sub stack opens and has no openStack handler of its own.

Hi Brian,

There are a couple of ways around this:

1.  Put the mainStacks" openStack handler in the script of the first
card or first background visited when the mainStack is opened, or

2.  Put "if the name of the target is not the name of me then [pass
openStack/exit openStack]"
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company