Script Editor Menu Reference not clickable

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Jul 26 01:19:01 EDT 2003

At 8:03PM -0700 7/18/03, Howard Bornstein wrote:
>>When I try to access the docs for the Script Editor Menu Reference, the the
>>cursor does not turn to browse over the links.  For example, the "File menu
>>(Script Editor)" type links are not clickable.
>
>I concur. These links are not working.
>
>Should I bugzilla this?

I'd already noticed this and it's on my to-fix list, but go ahead and
bugzilla it if you would like to track the bug's progress. (In general,
"when in doubt, bugzilla it" is not a bad rule to follow - provided you
have a clear and reproducible report, of course, as in this case.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/