Database access in Rev Studio

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jul 24 19:34:01 EDT 2003

"MySQL tests" is one of my stacks - I guess I forget to claim any
credit for that one :-)
Since those of us with current licenses are apparently not allowed to
get 2.0.2 :-(
I can't give you any advice. I have only ever tried test databases with
at most about 10 records. Were you able to get more records with
earlier versions or is this your first one?

I'll have a look and see if it is a Rev problem or a problem with my
stack.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au