Klaus - You da man!

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Jul 24 14:25:00 EDT 2003

Klaus,

I put "import snapshot from rect globalloc(the topleft of player 1)&
"," & globalloc(the botright of player 1)" into the message box, hit
the Enter key, and it worked! The "set the currentTime...etc." also
worked. What a relief!

The line "set the loc of img -1 to the loc of player 1" is puzzling,
though. It does work (from the message box) if I substitute "1" for
"-1".

Pardon me while I dance in the streets...

Thanks again,
Barry