Minor script editor annoyance

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jul 24 11:36:03 EDT 2003

That's the weird thing - when I enter a space and delete it, it doesn't have to be where the script error claims the error is - if the script editor claims it's expecting this comma in the middle of line 18, I can go to the end of line 1 type space, backspace, hit apply, and it compiles just fine.

I think it's gremlins.