Keeping a palette visible when clicking on Finder

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Thu Jul 24 11:11:01 EDT 2003

Hi List,

one more question.
I have a mainstack that loads several stacks and uses one of it as a
pallette window. When I click on the finder, the palette Window disappears
(The main stack remains visible) and returns if I click on the mainstack
again. Well even though this is the behaviour I expected I need to keep the
palette visible while the finder is active. I can´t make that stack the
mainstack of my app, as it needs to save. :-(

Any ideas?

Regards,

Malte