Minor script editor annoyance

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jul 24 11:08:00 EDT 2003

Wondering if anybody else ever sees this...

Occasionally when I edit a script and click "Apply" I get an script compile error message saying that a comma was expected at some seemingly random point in the script. going back to the script, entering a space (anywhere) and deleting it to reactivate the "Apply" button, and clicking "Apply" causes the script to comile without any problem.

It's a minor thing, and easy to work around, since it just takes a moment to reapply the script, but it's weird.