Rev and substacks

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jul 24 10:14:01 EDT 2003

>Richard ?

Richard is probably the best person to answer this outside of Scott
Raney or someone from RunRev.(oops!, I guess Scott is "someone from
RunRev" now).

Richard copied me on a private eMail a week or so ago comparing the
number of frontScripts, backScripts, and libraries used by MC vs the
number used by RunRev.  There may be something going on there.

BTW, are you finding the speed difference in the development
environment, the runtime environment, or both, Pierre?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company