Rev killing the Mac platform?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jul 23 22:50:28 EDT 2003

Wow, miscdas! Perhaps our sysAdmin should have your experience; he spends
a considerable amount of time patching the various nasty Windows security
holes that are legendary even among PC users and for a long time assigned
a mere student assistant to maintain our Mac lab during those few times
that I, as a part-time faculty member, couldn't get to fixing the few
minor problems which did come up...

I guess that all the news reports associated with Code Red/Blue, Melissa,
I Love You, Chernobyl etc. etc. etc. were indeed all urban legends.

Thanks for setting us all straight on these important facts!

Judy;-P