Revolution 2.0.2 the $200 beta

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 23 21:52:02 EDT 2003

On 7/23/03 7:14 PM, WIlliam Griffin wrote:

> There are 4 setups, a number of versions, and different platforms
> availabe Which one do you have? the Free trial had all platforms
> available for build, the one I paid for doesn't

I'm using the enterprise version, formerly known as "professional".

>>  There are people at Runtime available to
>> help solve your problems, and I know they want to produce a solid
>> product. Your input could be valuable to them. Have you tried tech
>> support?
>

> Don't they respond to this list?

Only incidentally; problems and bug reports should go through tech
support or the bugzilla engine. You will get a much faster response by
emailing tech support than by posting here.

> My understanding of my licensed tech support is:  "Up-and-running"
> technical support is provided to help get the product installed and
> working properly on your system.

What you describe certainly doesn't sound like you are either up and
running or working properly yet. The program has errored for you from
the start. It isn't erroring for many others, so I'd say there is
something different about your setup or your version of the program, and
you are entitled to some tech support, and I bet the company will be
willing to provide it. They are pretty accomodating in situations like
this. If it is a bug on their end, they do want to know and they do want
to fix it.

Now that I've read your further comments, I'd say you have a right to
expect some help. Tell them what you told us. Only maybe don't holler so
loud. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com