Revolution 2.02 is a $200 beta?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 23 17:23:03 EDT 2003

On 7/23/03 4:39 PM, WIlliam Griffin wrote:

> Hopefully my awful experience and comments on this $200 beta application
> will get it fixed for the benefit of all.

Just for the record, I haven't seen any of the problems you report, so
it isn't universal. Command keys work fine for me, find/replace works as
expected in the script editor. Error dialogs appear on top. All
platforms are available in distribution builder. And so forth.

This would seem to indicate there is something different about your
setup than there is with mine. There are people at Runtime available to
help solve your problems, and I know they want to produce a solid
product. Your input could be valuable to them. Have you tried tech support?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com