Rev killing the Mac platform?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Jul 23 05:02:01 EDT 2003

Hi Chipp,

Using for my own Suse-Linux servers in production mode and OSX laptops
in test mode, it seems me that an OSX server deployment is probably
cheaper than the Linux ones.

Suse = two new distro peer year (aka about US $ 180) and a fine tunning
need of the server by a security engineer (aka US $ 1500).

OSX = one distro peer year (aka about US $ 130) and a simple tunning
need of the server by my own (aka US $ 0).