Rev killing the Mac platform?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 23 00:14:00 EDT 2003

I'm with miscdas on this one...besides, the cost evens out with Mac users
having to pay the *luxury tax* (cost of equipment and OS upgrades each
year;-). Though I agree that Macs, with under 2.5% marketshare
(http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-1027370.html?tag=nl), are a much smaller
target for viruses than Windows.

-Chipp