Rev killing the Mac platform?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue Jul 22 11:33:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 10:02  AM, Barry Levine wrote:

> With Macs at under 4% of the market, guess what I'll have to choose?
> Apple would not be pleased.

So how is Rev "Rev killing the Mac platform"? This doesn't make sense
and it's not fair. In my eyes RR seems to be a huge advocate of Mac OS.
Just look at their website, their press releases, jaguar this, jaguar
that.

As Geoff mentioned, you can get an additional license for Express @
$75, to do your debugging on Windows.

Personally I would rather pay an extra $75 than to move over to Windows
for my main development platform. If you are that easily swayed to
abandon Mac OS then maybe there are other reasons & you would do it
anyways?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com