Help for a non-code newbie!

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jul 21 19:33:01 EDT 2003

Hi Lars,

Other people have suggested various loops to try, but you might also
find that smaller groups may work for you. If you have 8 fields & 8
buttons, so they all need to be shown individually at some time? If
not, perhaps you could group the objects that always show or hide
together and then use a loop to show/hide the others.

One other tip: if you put "lock screen" before a show or hide loop, the
speed will be enormously increased.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au