Disappear script editors

Mark Powell Mark.Powell at veritas.com
Sun Jul 20 23:41:02 EDT 2003

Hi Howard:
Thanks for the sanity check!  It isn't just me!  I will try your suggestion,
but am sure that it will prompt me to finally insist that my management
installed a second monitor for me.  Having a two (or three!) monitor setup
is vital with Director and Photoshop type apps and it is proving to be the
same with Revolution.
Thanks all for the help.
--Mark