Disappear script editors

Mark Powell Mark.Powell at veritas.com
Sun Jul 20 20:23:03 EDT 2003

I switch apps through the task bar and when I return to Revolution, the
script editor is always hidden behind the stack window.  (The script editor
window does show in the Revolution Window menu.)   I am not hitting Return
or Enter or Alt-Tab.  I am on Windows 2000.  It is a two click operation...I
am in the script editor, click on a (say) Note Pad document in the taskbar,
and immediately click back on the stack button in the taskbar, and the
script editor is gone.

It is behavior that is completely unintuitive and am assuming it is
something in my settings or operations.  But kick me in the teeth if I know
what.

Mark

This never happens to me either...

Is it possible you are hitting the Return key? Hitting return will
apply the changes in the script editor, and hitting Return again will
close the script editor.

If you look in the Window menu in Revolution- is the script editor open
& just hidden by another window?

What version of Windows are you running? How are you switching apps?
task bar, Alt-Tab, something else?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com