Disappear script editors

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Sun Jul 20 12:20:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 09:22  PM, Mark Powell wrote:

> Unfortunately, your suggestion doesn't do what I am looking for.
> Scenario:
> I am typing in a script window, go to another application like Outlook
> to do
> something, and then return to Revolution.  I want the script window to
> still
> be there in front, but it is always put in back (or closed?).  Can I
> not
> keep the script editor from disappearing?

This never happens to me either...

Is it possible you are hitting the Return key? Hitting return will
apply the changes in the script editor, and hitting Return again will
close the script editor.

If you look in the Window menu in Revolution- is the script editor open
& just hidden by another window?

What version of Windows are you running? How are you switching apps?
task bar, Alt-Tab, something else?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com