strange X build

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sun Jul 20 05:56:00 EDT 2003

Hi Thierry
On Saturday, Jul 19, 2003, at 13:08 Europe/Vienna, Thierry Arbellot
wrote:

> Have you taken a look inside the package contents ?
> There is a MacOs folder that contains a data folder with all substacks
> inside.

I dont understand what you mean with "package"? I have made builds with
rev for different systems. All are equal. The splash sreen is the
clickable file and the other stacks are in the data folder (as I have
defined in the build). Only th OSX data folder is empty.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539