you - the potential buyer

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Sun Jul 20 03:58:04 EDT 2003

> I cannot but to encourage you to ask, ask, ask this list as much and as
> basic questions as they appear...
>
> Noone will point with the finger towards you and if someone does, i'd
> love to show him/her my complete collection of baseball bats :-D

Thank you for your very encouraging messages to Klaus and all the rest
of you.
I shall attempt to share my confusions and hopefully to become
proficient at this wonderful form of communication.

The comment from Wolfgang in another thread about designers working in
the right brain mode fits me very well:
> (creativ, associative try and error, overwiev...)
And this may be part of the difficulty in learning faster. We are
always looking for the elegant solution, sometimes in preference to the
logical one.

I went to http://www.xworlds.com/metacard/ and found Metaclass, and it
looks very good. Not being familiar with the etiquette of off-list
mailing, Klaus, I thank you for your kind invitation, and I am sure to
call on your kindness. It is remarkable how inspiring it is to get that
feeling of enthusiasm from people who share your interests!

For now one question. Is there some way of making a group of, say 24
horizontally placed images draggable and at the same time clickable so
that 6 are visible at any time?

Ryno.