Image recognition tool

Vikram Singh vikramsingh at mailandnews.com
Sat Jul 19 23:58:02 EDT 2003

It will also allow you (after formatting) to maintain a list of human readable
chunks of characters without necessarily maintaining the corresponding image
in that environment (eg that image may be in one of many substacks which are
not open). You can then compare the correspondingly formatted md5digest of
incoming images with the list to know if a copy exists. I think searching
through a few thousand lines will take less than a few seconds! Isnt rev
powerful?

Regards

Vikram