Rev 2.02/New pricing

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat Jul 19 20:20:01 EDT 2003

> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
> > It's not about developers.  It's about end-users.
> >
> > End-users don't generally care what their apps were made with so long as
> > they provide a great software experience.

Hello Richard,

If, we, the RR/MC developers, are able to build apps that are payed by
picking just a reasonable part of the profits delta share that the
end-user client will do in using our softs in a professional context,
RR/MC will become an excellent "success fees" support and provider...

On the other side, i believe that it will always be more difficult to
get reasonable financial success in developing apps dedicated to non
professional markets.
--
Bests, Pierre Sahores

Serveurs d'applications & bases ACID SQL
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif