new users

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Fri Jul 18 16:23:00 EDT 2003

Newbies,

I can't agree enough. I've found the list to be a very welcoming place (just don't include anyone's email in a response...). Though I do have lots of previous Hyper & Supercard experience, Revolution is still very new to me and I have found the people on the list to be very helpful, though their level of knowledge and experiance can be intimidating. My advice is just jump in and ask questions - don't worry about the level of the question you are asking. In fact, I love it when somebody asks an easy, beginner type question - those are the kind I can help out with!

Edwin Gore