Rev 2.02/New pricing

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Jul 18 05:22:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, Jul 18, 2003, at 11:13 Europe/Vienna, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> You wouldn't have to circumvent anything -- just purchase Studio and
> poof, no closing screen.
>
> I disagree that a closing screen is a "proven bad idea." It seemed to
> serve Macromedia pretty well for over half a decade.

The communism seemed to serve Russia pretty well for over half century.
Sometimes anything looks well, because there is no alternative...

Now there are a lot of alternatives and nearly every day is coming
another one, esp. from the point of view if MM development, which
should still be the main focus - imho. Because its more difficult to
struggle in the hardcore scripting market against M$´s .net or Sun
Java. In the MM market is easier to get this 5% of the this MM market,
because there is not such a domination like M$ or SUN.

I did a job like this in my "former" life. I pushed olivetti PC´s
maketshare from "not registered" to the second place behind IBM with
12% marketshare in the eighties here in Austria. I think I know a bit
what I m talkin about... The way of doing the business is always the
same, only the actors are changing...

Ahhh... whats the file limit of the list here, before I begin to write
the list...?;)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539