Rev 2.02/New pricing

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Jul 18 00:58:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 09:09  PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Now, I'm not trying to denigrate or belittle newbie RR programmers at
> all...it's just one would expect RR to want to splash their logo on the
> *best* of it's developer's work...not the beginners. I think the ABOUT
> box
> (the way it is currently) is just fine.

A really good point. I hope they remove the mandatory splash logo too.
If RR decides to keep it in the Express version, maybe they will brand
it differently than the Studio and Enterprise. Emphasizing the EXPRESS
part of it.

For some reason this also reminds me there at least one app that has a
spoof of the "made with realbasic" logo. It says "made with real c++".
Very much a programmer's in-joke, but definitely a slight for realbasic
programmers.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com