New PRINTED Revolution Docs Now Available?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Jul 17 15:52:01 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 16:17, Geoff Canyon wrote:
> I don't think the printed docs are available just yet, but they are in
> the works. One problem with including them in every license is the
> size: the last printed manuals were well over 1,000 pages in two or
> three volumes. The new version has substantially more content, although
> it has been reformatted to take up less space, so no bets on whether
> the page count goes up.
>
> You can purchase the docs separately, and yes, I believe they are
> shipped from the U.K.
>
> regards,
>
> Geoff Canyon
> gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com

Hello There,

Will it be an option to get the printed documentation available with the
Entreprise Edition license as  PDF files, we could get by downloading
them directly from the FTP server ?

Thanks.
--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Serveurs d'applications & bases ACID SQL
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif